This Charcoal Portrait of a Woman in Gold Abstract Artwork will command attention in any home or office setting. Inspired by color block trends of the 1940s and early 1950s, the abstract artwork features a prominent gold foil "blind" covering the woman??s eyes. The highly detailed charcoal portrait creates eye-pleasing shadows and light play. At almost 6 feet, this grand square charcoal portrait will become the centerpiece of a foyer, dining room, or living room.
- Abstract expressionist style: Inspired by color-blocking artwork of the 1940s, this stunning charcoal portrait of a woman showcases a shimmering gold foil "blind" with softly tattered edges pulled over the woman's eyes.
- Contemporary Mexican art: This abstract artwork from Mexico is handmade by a professional artist. The predominantly gold foil work makes a standout home or office accent.
- Mixed medium artwork: This charcoal portrait of a woman produces an eye-pleasing interplay of light and shadow, known as chiaroscuro. Layers of gold foil add depth and dimension to this stunning abstract artwork.
- Dimensions: 71" W x 3" D x 71" H. This large square abstract artwork becomes the centerpiece of a contemporary or traditional style dining room or living room.
- Materials: Created from the highest quality canvas, gold leaf, and charcoal, this portrait of a woman in gold commands attention in your home or office.
- Timeless art for any room: The charcoal portrait derives its inspiration from mid-century art trends, with an updated touch. Its universal aesthetic and scale make a spectacular impact in any space.